02 Rabi us Sani 1425

One of the most embarrasing moments of my life took place today. We were at the tea shop drinking huge amounts of a liquid which some people at the shop had the audacity to call tea. When I saw a very hot/cute guy sitting in another corner. At this moment my testosterone spiked and I lost all sense of mental control.

I accidentally / jokingly said to a fried that "hey, that guy is cute". Then the heavens ripped asunder and showered evil and ill omens upon the face of this beckoning planet. My friend looked at that guy. Looked at me. And called that guy by his name "hey, X, come here". I was mortified. He called the guy again. That guy came over, my friend pulled a chair for him, he sat down. Right infront of me. He was cute/hot.

I was trying to compose myself, albeit failing and sweating like a pig stuck in a fire pit. Then my friend drops the final blow. "hey X, my friend Jalal here thinks you are cute". I was mortified. He gave a VERY embarrased laughter and so did I. He sat there for 20 minutes across from me. We didnt look at each other once. We kept talking to my hateful evil excuse for a friend and looking at him while turning deep shades of purple. While I glared at my hateful evil excuse for a friend and looking at him while turning deep shades of purple.

Eventually it all ended well. By well I mean we did not get to sleep with each other. Although I would have definitely said yes.

So why the hell am I so afraid to hit on men who I will definitely get? Damn you Jalal. You frikking moronic imbecilic buffonish old prick. Next time you joke that you like the guy. If he's in. GO FOR IT. And grow the foocka up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|