Slightly Multi Topical Post (First of many in the coming years)

05 Rabi ul Awwal

This post covers at least 4 topics. (Note: Please don't hate me for having very scattered thoughts)

I have finally, somehow from a website, managed to find a suitable Urdu font. It is called "Nafees Nastaleeq". If any of you want to read Urdu in a Nastaleeq font you should install it from here and go to my blog which uses this font. It is not a very good Nastaliq font but it is Nastaliq and reasonably readable and works generally. That is why I am using it. Although I am on the lookout for other more proper Urdu Nastaliq fonts as well.

In addition to the change in font I have decided to start my "Urdu Project". The Urdu Project is there because there is serious derth of Urdu literature and poetry on the net. So I shall slowly and gradually start typing poetry from renowned Urdu poets in text format. Starting with Mirza Ghalib. If you want to see the work on this project you should visit Tuzk e Jalali (My Urdu Blog) where I just uploaded the first ghazal in the Diwan e Ghalib. Daily updates should be expected.

Ohk. Now for the more usual subject from this blog. This is big. You need to sit down for this. No. No. I mean it. This is very serious. You all have toneed to sit down. Well it is about my sexuality. I am having a certain change thing going on. No no calm down. I am still interested in men. But I have been having strange feelings for women as well. I mean not sexual. But feelings that I dont know what they mean. I mean I dont just ignore the existence of women any more. I accept their presence.

What does this mean? Does this mean I am Bisexual? Does this mean nothing? Does this mean something? Oh my God I think Ill go mad!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA (Ripping off hair)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA (Chewing on hands)

AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA (Breaking Furniture)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA (Sitting down and staring blankly at things)

Oh Oh Sorry dude. Sorry. I accidentally turned on some Heavy Metal music. That is off now. The sudden attack was due to the effects of the music not due to aything else. So now that I am calm. I am very confused.

And now for the last topic of the day ...

What kind of a moronic imbecile would search for "i am a big slut" and to top that for "Coochie, Coochie, Coo"? And what kind of a moronic imbecile search engine would send them my blog as a result ? (end of last topic)

Now run along and enjoy. Shoo. Shoo. SHOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|