12 Safar 1425

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt that I was sitting at home waiting for someone (which is strange because I hardly ever do that). I dont know who I was waiting. Suddenly there is the bell. When I open the gate I walk in. So there are two mes. The one that was waiting and the one that came in. And the strange thing is I thought it was normal. Usually on such occasions I start laughing at myself and saying it is a dream. So this time there are two of us.

Just then someone opened my rooms door and walked in. Yeah. You guessed it right. Another me. Then we three sit down and talk. After 10 minutes we all got quiet since there was nothing to talk about and there was a long uncomfortable silence. Then we all started to feel sorry for ourselves and our lack of sense. Then suddely the house started to fly and we all fell out.

Then I woke up.

Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|