07 Rabi ul Awwal 1425

Is it me or are Turkish guys just so edibly hot! Hmmmmm. I don't think I want to present a lopsided or incompletely picture. So Ill just go ahead and try to be more thorough. Lebanese guys are also very hot. So are Iranian guys. And Syrian guys. And Uzbek guys. And Azeri guys. And Chechen guys. And Croatian guys. And Slovenian guys. And Maltan guys. And Italian guys. And Spanish guys. And French guys. And Icelandic guys. And Danish guys. And Norwegian guys. And Finnish guys. And Moldavian guys. And Moroccan guys. And Canadian guys. And American guys. And Cuban guys. And Brazilian guys. And Argentinian guys. And ....

Ok. I am stopping right there before I end up naming 200 countries.

Suffice to say that I have realized during the course of that list that I am quite gay and dont need to be confused about being Bisexual or something. On top of that I think I will have to make a list of countries whose guys I think are the hottest.

In other news I spend two hours a day working on putting electrical things in the house. Exhaust fans, lights, electrical connections, wires, and a host of other things. I was sweaty and wearing speacial work clothing. I was one hunka a eye candy for people like me. Unfortunately I could not stand on one side and stare at me. Damn! See this is what happens when you (you = any eligible male human) dont become my boyfriend. You dont get to see all these interesting things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|