06 Rabi ul Awwal 1425

First of all, I completely dissociate myself from yesterdays post. It was all Jalal's psychotic handiwork and I did not have anything to do with. Hey, what the hell do you mean psychotic. Well, Jalal, I mean that you should read a post before you publish it. Well it was your bright idea to not edit posts wasnt it. Jalal, you know you are wrong so just shut up and lemme write today's post ok. Jalal is never wrong. Shut up and finish your porridge.

Please excuse us. I can be so hard trying to fight with oneself (Shut up Jalal! Do not try to butt in). God!

So I was prancing about all over the house, like a young stud (the equine one). Reading my History of India books. Listening to a wonderful Raag Malkauns by Mehdi Hasan. Enjoying life. Getting ready to go for afternoon tea. Then it all started. Without warning. First I slipped on somthing that I had left on floor. An evil inconsiderate action for which I was immediately admonished by everyone in my family. Then while trying to put the book back I got a splinter stuck in my hand. And due to this act of reckless brazenness I was again admonished. Then while everyone was having tea I somehow managed to burn my tongue in the worst possible manner.

So I sit before you with a dull throbbing pain in my foot; a sharp piercing pain in my hand and a burning sensation on my tongue. I am walking with a limp, using only one hand and talking in a way that is unintelligible to everyone else. All that I can focus on right now is "May Allah let these be it for now!". Please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|