14 Muharram 1425

I am experiencing a bit of euphoric excitement today (No one should dare to mention my collection of music and its untimely demise). The reason being a guy. I will call him Dr. S right now. Apparently he saw me at the party and could not approach me. I got a 'vague' idea that this was due to the fact that I was kissing everything that moved and wasnt already involved in tonsil tennis.

He said he liked me a lot. And that he would want to meet me. But after a couple of weeks, since he is busy now. This has made me strangely happy. I don't know him that well but I liked him from the interaction that we did have. So I am hoping something will happen in the future. But let's see.

In other news. I have started to recollect my Music collection. But it will take a very long time.


A regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|