7 Muharram 1425

So why is it that there are times when I feel that I am completely psychotic? I know what you are thinking, despite my being completely normal I have such thoughts. Go figure. Why is it that there are times when I feel that being psychotic is good for me? Again, I am so normal I have no idea where this thought comes from.

I have been obsession about this all day. I have noticed that I have a soft spot for psychotic people. They are very interesting and have strange issues that are such fun to deal with. They are aware of their innate psychosis and hence being better than the riff raff. So if you are psychotic. I think there is a larger chance of you becoming my friend or my boyfriend.

So after writing a completely psychotic post and making all of you fear me more than you used to I will beg your leave. Good Bye and God Bless.

A regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|