4 Muharram 1423

Now I dont usually miss out on posts. But I had no idea that I forgot to post yesterday. But then again my work load is killing me. But I really do love my job (really) (no, no, I am not kidding).

I was talking to my friend Hasan from Toronto. He asked me what I was thinking. I told him I was thinking about the topic for my blog post today and he said.

Hasan : write that gay men are cruel, heartless, sex-mongrers
Me : What ?
Hasan : and then in the end write well 'most are'

I can not say I agree with him more. But then again I am agreeing with him so he will think that I am a good person. And maybe even fall in love with me. Hmmmm. I hope that he doesnt read this. Because I have never told him I was interested in him. Well, actually I am not. But whatever. I want to flirt. It is a very nice experience.

A regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|