29 Zilhaj 1424

The last night of the Islamic Year? Well maybe. We will find out tomorrow.

To my horror, I am beginning to get search results from Google that point to my spelling mistakes (Really!). I don't know if I should be ashamed or shocked. And I don't know why I should be either.

Hmmmm. I think some serious brain damage may have been sustained by me. Which is showing itself in the contents of this entry being completely strange as far as human faculties of reasoning and thought are concerned.

Well what can I say. I have realized that I have no idea how to talk to people. I always end up saying things that eventually push people away. Yes, Yes, You are right. A much delayed attack of depression is about to start.

I can only wish for the best.

A regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|