24 Zilhaj 1424

I am turning into a pyromaniac. Anyone who saw what I did to the Pizza I made today would agree. But there were no witnesses. At least none alive. As you have guessed I still have not mastered the art of pizza making in 5 tries. I like to think that noone else does either. And the topping today was the worst edible produced by a male in Karachi since 1978. I hear that in 1978 on of my uncles tried to make Biryani. So both there are in the family. What a moment to rejoice.

I went out with the gang from my neighbourhood to eat out. And I finally realized that I am not a horrible chef. I am a good chef. At least compared to the guy who has the audacity to cook for a commercial restaurant. In short. We laughed so much that we ended up spilling half of our drinks. We were so sarcastic at the desk that the man wanted to kill us. And we were so loud that people wanted to pull our hair. Exactly what I call a good night out with the guys.

Oh and I am still wallowing in the memory of the party.

A regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|