2 Muharram 1425

I went to my office today. Regular day. Nothing special. Nothing out of the blue. I walk into my boss's office. I see something that I can only call a delectable hunk of man meat. He hadnt shaved for 3-4 days and he was scruffy. Well, lets just say that, within 10 minutes animals within a radius of ten kilometers started to behave strangely because they could smell my scent. No. I am a lame loser who noone will like. So nothign happened. The irony of my life.

Has it ever happened to you that you went into your office. Met a lot of guys. Then after ten minutes you realize that your fly is open and that everyone must have noticed it. No. It hasn't. Oh. Well. It happened to me today.

I hate myself.

Oh and in other news. The last five guys that I met online. Who I liked as well (something that is uncommon), at least enough to think about seeing if it works out all the same. Told me exactly the same thing. That they are in love with someone else. So why do I get interested in people who are single but in love with someone else. My life sux. It really really really fucking sucks. I am never gong to find a normal guy. I will be kicked out from my house because I am gay and I wont have my family. I will never find a guy who might even consider to love me so I wont have a home. So basically all prospects of life suck.

Now I can get back to joking and being merry. Like I did all my life to hide that I might not be all that happy. So, BIG SMILES and a bevy of stupid jokes.

A regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|