19 Zilhaj 1424

Well, I can not let the small things go. Yes, you are right. I made one more Pizza today. Yes laugh at me if you will. But I liked doing it. This one turned out to be very reasonable. I could eat it without closing my nose or feeling disgusted. But it did not taste good. I would rather have eaten dried figs. Or friend vegetables without any spices added to them. In ther words. It did not taste good at all. But. This one looked like a pizza and smelt like a lower form of the species.

So It seems that life is going well for me. Well I have to agree. It is. It is going quite well. I am shockingly in a good mood for quite some time now. Which is uncommon for me. A bad bad mood is long overdue. Also I am very happy that this time I am not looking forward to the bad mood. Which is slightly uncommon for me. Well what can I say except that I can be a very interesting person at times. Ah, well. I think I will leave it at that. Self Praise can be a bad thing. None of you should ever indulge in it.

A regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|