1 Muharram 1425

Today is the first day of the new Islamic Year 1425 AH.

Today I was made to watch an Indian movie through some family pressure. Very much like what they do when they want you to marry the girl of their choice - mind games, emotional blackmail and reminders of the fact that they are getting old and will die soon. And all for an Indian movie. Petty. So, I watched "Kal Ho Na Ho" with my family. My first contemporary Indian movie in a while. Durign the course of the movie I came to three conclusions.

A - The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is spread upon 803,940 square kilometers and the Republic of India is spread upon 3,287,590 square kilometers. Then why in the name of all that is sweet and beautiful are the movie industries of these countries completely incapable of finding locations in their own countries where they can make movies?
B - I hate Shahrukh Khan. He has exactly the same frikking accent and intonation and voice and sound in every movie. The same frikking semi-retarded moronic imbecilic stammer of half-stammer in every movie. He has exactly the same movements, expressions, acting, emotions and well everything in every one of his movies. Well if you are reading this, Shahrukh, yar you seriously need to learn how to act differently in different situations, and you are not Shahrukh Khan in every movie you have different characters try to play them rather than you. GOD!
C - Saif Ali Khan is hot beyond anything that I imagined he would be.

But otherwise it is a good movie. I would recommend it for fans of Urdu movies or Indian Cinema.

A regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|