30 Ziqaad 1424

I know that what I did yesterday (for those of you who were drunk stupid and don't know what I am talking about - I didnt post a regular post) was wrong, inhuman and shocking. To cover up I will have to either tell you an embarrasing or an interesting story from my past. Since I usually dont have interesting things happen to me. I will tell you about an embarrasing thing.

In college I had a huge crush on a guy called 'I'. I joked about it with someone. I used to do that at times, so it wasn't so uncommon for me (talk about bubbling out of the closet). And somehow word reached 'I' about my internal desires. So one day (like many other days) I was thinking about how nice it would be if 'I' came to me and told me that he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. When he suddenly shows up. It seemed as if we both didn't plan to meet each other there. And he looked at me in a strage way. I call it a sexy way. And the cynical Jalal calls it filled with anger, hatered and loathing way. So he stuttered and stammered about a rumour about me and him and if it was true. At first I hallucinated that I died then turned to liquid and got absorbed into the ground, away from his sight. But in reality I stood there and stuttering and stammering more (if that is by any chance humanly possible) and someone how told him it was a joke.

We both went out ways. I still think I should have told him that it was the truth. What hardmwould it have done. Except him kicking me till I was decapitated or impotent for the rest of my life. Oh well! We all make our choices. Apparently I always make the wrong ones.

I finally found a website kind of place where I can learn about South Asian Classical Music. They also have a kind of a teaching program. But they have warned me that the progress will be slow. It seems as if they want to scare everyone away so their server is not burdened. Interesting. But since I was never to be stopped by living things. I will use it all the same.

Interesting searches for the day would be.
pakistan sexy evening newspaper ---> First of all. Is there something like this ?
karachi babies pics ---> I love babies. And if you find any pictures send them to me as well :)

And a regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have slowly started to teach Urdu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|