28 Ziqaad 1424

A very interesting thing. 10,000 people have been to my blog will now. To be honest, that is a very large number. It seems that I am spreading the madness that is Jalal too far and too soon. Good! This will help me in my diabolical scheme to take over the world.

I met two new people today. A friend introduced us. Then we all went out to stuff ourselves. I must say it was some horrible food. Rotten animal carsasses would have tasted better (trust me). But we didn't get those did we. A little foresight might have helped. But I never had that. I realized that one of the two gentlemen was what I would call a good guy. The other wasnt. I know. I know it is horrible to judge people like this but I cant help it. There are two catagories. And I judge people (I am a horrible person, right). No, shut up Jalal let me talk. Oh dear ... the timeless internal struggle between Jalal and Jalal ... I will be back after a glass of milk.

Ahhhh. No milk. I had sherbet instead. So, I judge people but I dont like it. I can not help myself.

Someone searched for Mehdi Hasan's Collection and found my blog. First of all I am flattered and honored that my blog would be a part of that search result. And I am also aware that if he found what he was looking for. He will experiencing some wonderful music. Good to see happiness go someone's way.

And a regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have also started to teach Urdu. But very slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|