22 Ziqaad 1424

So here I sit again to chronicle my life. With the support of a CV that will not put me to shame. As if the last two sentences have anything to do with each other.

I realized today that I am destined to be fat, alone, horny, alone, bored, alone, boring and as if you havent heard it enough, alone in my life. An idea that made me very sad. But then I found some cake in the fridge and hogged on it. Then I stopped and decided that I will try to eat like a human from that moment on.

And I have done that for the last 4 hours.

I feel my pants getting loose already. This means I might even get laid in the next 4 years or so. An idea that makes me glow with glee.

The flights of imaginations of mankind seem to finally have run aground. There were no shocking searches ending up at my blog today.

Todays rant would be about playing cheap music at full volume in your car. Specifically the kind with heavy beats. Well. Don't. It is lame. Very lame.

A reminder that my urdu blog is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|