14 Ziqaad 1424

Today had all the trappings of a boring day. I could see it. The way the clouds moved on the sky (Oh, so slowly). I knew it. I was dreading today. But I decided to do something to beat the boredom. I ended up watching a movie and looking at the walls of the house for about one hour. So I can safely say that what was destined to be a boring day turned out to be much better.

I was cajoled forced into watching 'Stuck on you'. It was an OK movie. If you dont have any better movie then watch it. Although for those of you out there who are a - very gay or b - female the film had Matt Damon in it (Prayer: Thank god I am gay). Allah! I am turning into a really desperate homosexual.

Movable Type is finally up and running on the other address that I posted about.

Oh and yes I was about to forget todays rant. How would you people survive if I forgot to do that (notice the seething sarcasm). Well it is about making lines. When you are supposed to use something and there are other people as well. MAKE A LINE! OK! I mean come on. What is it. There are 12 people in a line and a newcomes just goes to the front. It is not at all acceptable. Go to the back of the line and wait your turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|