08 Ziqaad 1424

Oh dear. Oh Dear. Oh Dear! I was fat in 2003. And now I am fat in 2004. When will this EVER end. It is horrible. Even more than the fact that I am single and effeminate and have a wonderful and loving family and live a wonderful life compared to a vast vast majority of Pakistanis. I dont think that is what I wanted to say but, I guess you get the idea. If you are one of those people who still have not gotten the idea. Here is the idea - I feel bad about the small things in my life and but I dont feel good about the big things in my life. And if any you still doest have the idea then I can only say that you should never take an IQ test. It will hurt you a lot.

Oh and there is this other gay guy with a blog in Karachi. He seems to have suddenly decided to doom himself to meeting me. I feel very very sorry for the poor fellow and the horribly boring evening that he has in store for himself. And I have to say that I did not pass any hints to the idea of meeting sometime. He brought this on himself. I shudder to think of the poor fellow. Oh and he seems to read my blog. Which is why I should not say this here. But since I do not delete what I write on my blog I dont think I can stop it now.

In other news. I didnt do anything all day. I just lazed around. But I am going to shave and trim my goatee which seems to be growing at the happy rate of bamboos. Also I need to get a hair cut. Since people are starting to confuse me with one of the Boney Ems and the glory of their hair.

I have no idea what to think. Those interesting searches seem to be coming less and less now than they did before. Maybe it is something that I have not said.

And yes. What you are all waiting for with baited breaths at the edge of your seats. Todays rant. I have noticed that people in Pakistan are judged according to their English. The better the English the higher you are on the social / fawning ladder. But I have seen that people with the most awfully wrong and horribly disturbing English do most of this. It is horrible. Once while standing in a group one of our friends starts to speak a godawful thing that, he implied to us, was English. Then everyone joined the gaggle and made a veritable tower of babel of different languages that I was supposed to believe are English. I was pulled aside by one of the more enlightened and told to speak in English lest everyone else think of me as god forbid not knowing how to speak in English. And to my horror I also judge people by the language that they speak. But if they dont know a language then it is ok. But speaking a language (English) incorrectly only for the sake of trying to show that they can speak in it and speaking another language (Urdu) incorrectly only for the sake of showing that they cannot speak in it since they speak in (English) is just strange and bizarre. It is like a sign saying 'Welcome to Bizarro World (DO NOT ENJOY YOURSELF)'.

For those of you who noticed. Yes. I have started to use italics to denote emphasis rather than the usual all-caps that I used to use. Hey! The sign is not my text. It can be in all caps. If any of you has a problem with that. Then give me your phone number so I can explain this to you on a date.(I am getting desperate, am I not).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|