04 Zilhaj 1424

It is a known fact that, sometimes, when you meet someone you think they are normal. But. They are not. It is times like these that call for emergency measures. No matter how much you give them the benefit of the doubt. You trust them to become alright in a little while; you trust them to have matured; you think of it as not their own fault but as society's. Actually what you should do is ... RUN!!!. Run like the wind till you find a safe place. Oh yes! This particular paragraph was prompted by our neighbour's dog.

If anyone of you, ever, decides that you want to see Tremors IV - The Legend Begins. Don't. Never ever even think about it. The acting was much much more horrible than mine when I had to go on stage for the first time in my life. That is altogether another story which I shall finish later. But I digress. Please do not watch that movie. Life is too precious to be wasted like this. People would enjoy watching puppies being spquashed more than they would enjoy this movie. And this is for the most docile of creatures.

Today there was an interesting search 'ready for sex'. I don't know how to receive this piece of information. Is this some kind of a Freudian Slip by the "Universe"? Is it a hallucination that I am having, basically, as my body's way to try to get the message across finally? Is this what can be called the Zeitgeist of my blog? I do not know. But I am intrigued by this search result. Very, very , intrigued.

And a regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have started to try to teach Urdu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|