03 Zilhaj 1424

I was watching an episode of Star Trek Enterprise today. After it finished I went to get my dinner. There it hit me. I have grown up! I have finally managed to grow up. I have stopped fantasizing about living in Tv Shows and Movies. For hours after the thing ends. I am so happy. I can finally hang out with people above the age of 12 and not be nervous.

Why is it that I got mauled in counter strike today? The other people destroyed all sense of pride that I had. Correction. Make that e-pride. But it is all gone. The map was full of my dead bodies, strewn about, while everyone else had a ball. I hate humans. I hate all people. How dare they win against me. How dare they?

Something that I want to do after watching TV today. Give advice for those who are interested in watching comedy serials. Watch "Frasier". You will thank me.

And a regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have slowly started to teach Urdu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|