02 Zinhaj 1424

The process of "hanging out" with friends is one of the greatest gifts given to men by God. But there is one problem. If I am out with my friends, I cannot look as brazenly at other distinguished and attractive gentlemen as I can alone. But if I am alone I feel lonely and don't want to look at those gentlemen. Is this the beginning of yet another internal dichotomy? I want to be alone whereas I want to be with my friends as well? I think we have time to wait and see how this newest link in the chain of lunacy develops. To your horror and my pleasure I am very pleased to have a new addition.

Currently I am reading "Udaas Naslain" by Abdullah Hussain. There is one thing I would like to say. Although the novel is what I would call a good read. But. It is slow. It is not the kind of a novel where you cannot put it down. I actually want to put it down. I hope none of my college friends read this. Or else they will kick me for saying such blasphemous things.

I would like to ask you gentle dames and gentle men two questions. Why would someone search for "Karachi stand up comedy" on the net? And, why would they be led to my blog? I have no idea. I hope you can answer.

As a reminder to myself. I have to get a new keyboard. I have to shave. I have to cut my nails. Now Jalal, remember, you have to do all three tomorrow.

And a regular reminder that my Urdu blog is here. Where I have slowly started to teach Urdu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|