29 Shawwal 1424

My khala(moms sister) came from America a few days ago. She spent tonight with us. Ammi(mom) went to sleep but I kept up and talked with my aunt for about 4 hours. I really enjoy talking to her about all the things. About all the family politics and all thats been going on in America. Who said what to who. Who replied with a what and so on. Quite intriguing. Actually. And I guess Pakistani enjoy talking about all this. Keeps them busy. So I just nod along and say yes yes you are so right and I continuously think about things that matter. And they are so happy that I am such a nice chap.

God I am HORRIBLE as a person. :). But not really ... I think. Hmmmmmm.

Something that I got in an email. It was an answer given by a 5th or 6th grader in a test. The Greeks were a highly sculptured people, and without them we wouldn't have history. The Greeks also had myths. A myth is a young female moth. Socrates was a famous old Greek teacher who went around giving people advice. They killed him. He later died from an overdose of wedlock which is apparently poisonous. After his death, his career suffered a dramatic decline.

Also ... can someone tell me why would someone search for the following on Google ... slut aunties from pakistan. And to top it all my blog is in the results. Why Allah why ? WHY ? I mean I am not THAT big a slut. Of course I have a severe problem with any form of future fidelity. But I am currently a virgin. I am sure that DEFINITELY does not put my in the slut catagorie. But whatever all that I can go on is that Google isnt even human or intelligent. Per se. If it were a human a would laugh at them and think of them as stupid.

Yes! I am GOOD at rationalizing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|