27 Shawwal 1424

First of all. Today I found another blog by a gay Pakistani. So I am quite thrilled.

I saw an interview with a Vampire. Now Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Antonio Banderas and Chistian Slater! The casting must have been done by someone who was a woman or a gay man. I mean come on ... look at what was selected.

One thing that is going along well is that my relations with my mom are much better now. I mean we have both calmed down to normal acceptable human limits. She doesnt do things that I get angry at. I dont get irritated by small things. But I love fighting with her. So does she. Seems like a trait we both share. I just want her to admit defeat. But god ... she is MY mom. ;) I am sure she is expecting the same from me. So no matter how much I tell her that the cook is better at cooking she will not yield.

I think I will have to find some other weakness that I can exploit.

Oh wow Jalal you just turned into something halfway between Chanikya and Machiavelli. WOW !!! AH FEEL GEWD !!! Whoa ... wait ... wait ... let me calm down a bit.

Now that I am completely calmed down. I will say that I am a nice and caring person who DOES NOT plan and scheme against other people. Yes. That is true.

Now I will get into bed which is being very enticing since it is slighlty cool and I love a nice cozy sleep in the winter.

My warm warm bed beckons. And I bid thee farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|