25 Shawwal 1424

So well first of all. You have to vote for me.

Now I will tell you what I learnt in the novel Raja Gidh by Bano Qudsia that I was reading. The guy who was the central character was not completely normal. He was slighlty psychotic. And I could COMPLETELY relate to him. ALLAH!!! I keep getting all these hints and nudges. It is making me slightly uneasy. But on the other side my other personality is very very happy.

SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT !!! LOONY !!!

In other news my cousins/sister came from the US to Pakistan. She came over tonight. She has a daughter. Very young and Very cute. Since I am just getting out of the damned flu I had to clean my hands before I touched her. So I cleaned my hands FIVE times so i could touch the little baby girl. God I love kids. As long as they are taken care of by someone else and someone else takes them from me as soon as I want.

In other news I realized that my face is UGLY! I mean it is not like one of those faces where you will find something nice. It is those faces where you will find nothing nice. God. I seriously need to have someone tell me how beautiful I am. EWWWWWW. I am turnign in to a woman.

Excuse me while I go eat some raw meat and prove my manhood to myself.

Ahhhh. Done. And now I am sleepy. So I will see you later on. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|