19 Shawwal 1424

What do you say when someone says you are as fat as their neighbour. Who you incidentally know. Do you react more to being called fat or likened to that neighbour. At such times it is these small things that cause the construction of wonderfully built sarcastic comments. Because if you dont pay attention then you might say something stupid. Not that I am saying that God forbid there is anything wrong in that.

Just heard today that two people were talking about dogs. One was very afraid of them. The other was trying to calm the first. He said that I had a puppy and twin daughter. They always played together. When one of the daughters got her first tooth she bit the dog. He now says that he has to keep the children away from the dog since they are dangerous. Its not like you can teach the kids stuff like you can teach the dog. Hmmmmm. Interesting.

I think that the guy in TombRaiderII is attractive. No make that hot. No make that HOT!. And they have shown him in nice tight clothing. And they have shown him shirtless. And they have shown him kissing. Is it ok if I am VERY VERY aroused by his two day old beard.

So they caught Saddam. Big deal. So now the road to Saddam off to the Hague and Baghdad of to the UN should seem easier at least. But just make sure he doesnt die a martyr.

And finally to sing off. I am still as sick as I was before. Maybe even worse and my fever is growing as I type. I am gong to sleep and bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|