19 Shawwal 1424

This is not my regular daily post that will come later.

I am happy at the current peace moves by the people of India and Pakistan who finally managed to affect their governments. Causing a new road to peace to open and causing a new movement across the border. The Indian peace activist have reached Karachi and it seems there is something going on. An underground movement.

There is a sudden awakening to the sounds of a new dawn. There is a new realization that freedom is close by. There is a new feeling of life in our veins. There is a new desire to flex out muscles and make our nations. There is a new hope.

As a tribute to this region and its people ...

Saaray Janah Say Accha Hindustan Hamara
Hum Bulbulain Hain Is Ki Yeh Gulsitan Humara

Mazhab Naheen Sikhata Aapas Main Bair Rakhna
Hindi Hain Hum Watan Hay Hindustan Hamara

Yoonan o Misr o Roma Sab Mit Gaey Jahan Say
Ab Tak Magar Hay Baaqi Naam O Nishan Hamara

I am suddenly reminded that I have no blogging links with Indians. I think it is time I made my small contirubtion to building bridges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|