18 Shawwal 1424

So the flu has a rhythm. I sleep all night with a high fever. Ammi gives me medicines about twice to bring down the fever. So it is about seating and feeling VERY VERY hot. Then I get up and remain in a semi haze all day. With the fever break half hour after medicines and coming about one hour after that.

Oh and yes ... my eyes are burning since dusk today. And I am getting chakkar (when you have a disbalance). And life is one big miserable HOLIDAY!!!

Since I am sure you all came here to read about me bitch about being sick and about what I am feeling and about how it is all affecting me and now that you have received it. I will take your leave. I am feeling weak and need to sleep now. Again. After 2 hours of waking up.

DONT WORRY!!! I will get well soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|