16 Shawwal 1424

Well first of all bad news and a rant. I am very very sick(not that one ... intelligence deprived person) and ill. I have a light fever. I have an upset stomach. I have a head ache. I have light pain in all of my muscles and joints specially in back. And I also have a 'kharaash' or cut in my throat. I am also having a LOT of dry coughs which are KILLING my throat and hence me. I got it from my mom. She just had it two days ago. So basically right now I am feeling horrible and I am NOT talking to anyone at home in a civil tone at all and hence in my room.

I demand cyber hugs. Because that way you dont get to hug me in real life and HATE me for about 3-4 days. YEAH YEAH smart alecks ... I went to the doctor he said it is flu and I got medicine and took the first dose. I am NOT AT ALL any better. But you all know about me and illnesses such as these ... fever, flu and muscle pain. Makes me really horny. I know I know you think it is sick. But I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. If I feel horny I will feel horny and NOT let anyone tell me what to feel horny about. Unless they have leather tongs. HMMMMMMM. Seems like I am getting delirious. Ill wait for 5 minutes and then finish the post.

Delirium gone. I should NOT be bitching so much because well I am on leave from work. And I am already doing one thing. And it is something that is NOT at all being affected by the disease. Reading a wonderful novel. 'Raja Gidh' by Bano Qudsia. I have read it once before but this time it is VERY VERY deep. I would tell ALL of you who can get their hands on it to READ IT. Please for me, for literature and for the sake of all that is beautiful and holy in this world. GOOD GRIEF! Delirium break.

Delirium break over. Well I notices one problem lately with my blog. The number of comments does not get updated regularly. I mean it shows 0 comments but when I click on it it shows lists. So if I am at all slow in replies that is due to the damned problem. Although I must say that the enetation people are helpful and fix it every time I tell them to. Unlike MAK where I see the comments once every week and I forget all the nice and cute puns that I want to pass over. Ill start mailing him now. But then how will everyone know that I am funny and cool. Hmmmmm. Ill come up with a result and tell you all about it.

Today rather than telling you all about the STRANGE searches leading to my blog. Ill tell you what to search for on Google and recieve a very interesting First result also seen via the I am feeling lucky button.
- miserable failure

Todays rant about society in general is about hospitals and behaving in them. If you have blood oozing out of your bandages and onto the floor you DO NOT laugh aroung with your friends and keep spitting behind you. You go somewhere where they clean the bandages up and then you go to a school for 10 years. Oh and also you dont keep couging loudly without covering your mouth with your hands of prefeably a tissue. You dont want everyone else to catch what you have. Oh ! I think that was me! Hmmmmm. No No that was the guy next to me. I remember because I used up about 5838834939 tissues and threw them all in a special waste paper basket. While that MORON kept couging at me when I got up and stood leaving the charir empty for about 15 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|