04 Ziqaad 1424

Well just something I missed in my previous post.

After a very very long time I exercised today. A full one hour seven minute extravaganza. Which I should have known would add to my movement towards the magnificient crescendo of attaining Heinous Bitch status. Which I have to admit was helped by the exercise and the fact that every muscle in my body hurts. These damned Muscles arent there when you need them (Read when trying to pick someone up). But now I have all the muscles so that they can pain me. Yes YOU GUESED IT. I get cranky when I am in a bad mood phase.

Today I saw one of the most beautiful things ever. The moon was very low in the sky and hence was yellow. The dull custard yellow. And it was lying on its side. Like a bowl. And it was a wonderful sight. I felt so thankful to have been able to see it and to be able to appreciate that beauty. That awesome beauty. If I were in a garden and was seeing that Moon in a Pool. Ohhhhhhh. The epitome of aesthetics.

Thats it for today. Noew go to sleep all of you.

Shab ba Khair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|