04 Ziqaad 1424

Oh well. The DAMN mood didnt go away like it is supposed to after I sleep for a whole night. Dreaming about big cats stomping me and me running all over the place to get away from them. I know I know I get all kinds of strange paranoid psychotic dreams when I am in a bad mood. Naahhhh Actually that is just the pissed off Jalal speaking. This was BY FAR the strangest dream in months.

So basically today was another day spent in passing well sculptured sarcastic remarks. One of them had VERY good results by someone who slipped in her high heels afterwards due to the shock. Then I spent some time writing email to people who dont email me and tell them that I am wonderful and that they should visit me some time. Again. I HAVE NO IDEA why I did that. Like I said Badmood Jalal is a different person. Oh and yes I acted like a Heinous Bitch by telling someone that their cooking wasnt good. She was NOT happy with me.

So the say was fine and lovely. And I was a bitch all day. Mind you a bitch ... NOT a slut. I want to be a slut but I am a bitch. I HATE THIS!

So all day I wanted to be with someone I love. I was listening to old romantic songs. And thinking. And listening. And thinking. I can go on but I think you got the idea. I was having all these images in mind of cuddling someone. Newly arrived spring. Lace curtains billowing in the wind. Ahhhhh. Well. We dont all get everything. ZIPPITY DOO DAA.

This gay called H found my blog through the GayPakistani board. And we had a wonderful chat after he added me to his MSN. It was wonderful. It is hard to find different and amazing people nowadays.

Amazingly the strange yet interesting searches to my blog have been shy in the last few days. I miss those. They were strange and cute at the same time. Whoever read this is warned that this sentence is NOT mirrored in my love life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|