Well I just went out with the guys in the neighbourhood. We played Badminton for some time. And it turns out I suck in Badminton. (I know ... now get it out of the gutter !)

And well they ALL keep the Roza (islamic day long fast) and I dont. It seems to me that I am too far left for Pakistani society. I am too athiest for Pakistan. Hmmmmm.

Well I will not think about such things. I will be happy at the fact that tonight I met so many people and they had two things that I want in people I want to mix with. First an education. Second a working brain. I know I seem cocky and harsh. But the thing is that I need to continuously create humour. Sortof like a defence mechanism. Hmmmmmm.

Well I think I will think about the game and some of the players. Hmmmm. I think I am still warmed up from the game.

Now I will go and emulate human behaviour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|