SInce I asked a lot about my nick aool. And I have to answer it ever time. This is what I wrote to someone in an email just now.

Regarding my nick as aool.

I went online over the internet. Did not know what to keep as a nick. I actually spent more than half an hour thinking about it. Then I saw that my cousin's computer had a sticker of aol on it. So my mirc nick was aol from that instant onwards. The new nick worked for a few days. Then from nowhere a guy comes up to me and says 'HEY LEAVE MY NICK!'

I say 'make me'. And while you are at it 'Eat My Shorts!'

He makes me. Does not eat my shorts. That CAD!

So I change my nick to aool to spite him and to prove to him that he is a big freaking loser. In effect proving the same true for myself.

Alas the twists of fate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|