Just saw Intolerable Cruelty.

And I have to say.

Catherine Zita Jones. WOW ! I wanted to turn str8.

But then.

George Cloony. WOWOW ! Thank God I am gay and can appreciate him.

The movie is ok. I mean if you dont have anything else to do. Or you just wanna watch a light movie. Watch with someone preferably.

There is one thing I love about watching movies or tv with someone else. It is what I call 'the acknowledgement'. For example when there is someone humorous or something profound or something that elicits a strong emotion. At that moment you look at whoever you are with. And that person also looks at you. And you both know that it is a shared feeling. It is very interesting because it suddenly makes the movie or tv much more meaningful and with depth. Also suddenly it stops being the thing in the screen. It suddenly becomes something alive. Also I enjoy the shared moment and 'our moment' thing.

I used to miss that after college when all of us friends got spread all over the place. I didnt have people who have similar tastes. But recently my sisters are the ones that I share those moments with. Thank God. Or everyone would for ever think of me as a freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|