An interesting and long LONG day.

First of all I have made a few changes to the About Me section. Not any major changes but I have updated it ;) I have kept the old one to see how I change and develop with time. Or for that matter how I DONT develop and change with time. Sortof like a more sedentary and reflective blog.

I was also thinking about getting a website for myself. My blog will be hosted there. I can also have a page for my Urdu blog there. A page for the 100 things about me thing and a page about my basic info. This leaves one page. Which I think that now I can use as my photo blog. It is all in planning. I have thought of a WONDERFUL domain name which of course isnt taken. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesnt get taken while I finalize all this.

I met R today. Much like what I thought he would be like. He speaks very slowly and lightly. Which was interesting to notice.

We met at the restaurant but decided that the THINK smell of coffee was horrible. So we decided to go to the beach. We selected a secluded spot. And talked. It was wonderful. It was a dark dark inky sea. With a few lights far out to the shore. The city behind us. The sea in front. The wonderful sea breeze. It was really nice meeting him. I like R.

Also when the FUCK will the roads in Karachi be built so that we the citizens can lead normal lives.

Also why the FUCK do people spit anywhere they please without thinking of it as wrong at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|