I saw someone online on MSN just now. The nick resembled that of my cousin so I clicked on it and asked her how she was and how was her little daughter. And it turns out that wasnt my cousins nick. It was the nick of a girl I used to go to school with. She was VERY good looking. This is the fourth time I have talked to her by mistake. She is going to think I am trying desperately to talk to her and that I am some sort of a loser and a freak. What will she be thinking about me? And GOD! I am SO gay she wouldnt believe. So at least I have some self-respect even if I have lost it in the eyes of others.

If only I can bang my head with something and forget COMPLETELY about this 'thing 'that happened.

To quote one of Iqbals poems ... although said in a VERY different context. "Cheen Lay Mujh Say Hafza Mera" (snatch my memory away from me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|