I never thought I would say this. But I think after last night I have to.

Karachi is experiencing a winter.

Yes, the city that I never thought could have a cold weather. The city where last december in wore a full sleeve shirt once because I wasnt feeling well that day. The city where you will easily sweat at noon on the 3rd of January, even if you are not sitting in the sun. The city where people will turn on AirConditioners as late as November and as early as March. The city where CeilingFans do not get turned off at any time of the year, if I turn it off it gets so hot I cannot sleep.

Yes ladies and gentlemen that Karachi is experiencing a winter.

Last night when I went out to hang out with the guys. The light Karachi breeze wasnt warm and cozy like it usually is. It was slightly chilly and there was a nip to it. Which was awkward as it was the first time I felt that in Karachi.

Or maybe I am just growing old (at 23? HELL NO!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|