29 Ramazan 1424

Someone today told me that I am a sick perverted freak. I reaplied. I am neither sick. Not perverted. But I am a freak. He started laughing. And kept laughing until I was angry at myself being so funny. GOD I am wierd.

Like every Eid this year as well there is a complete controversy about whether the moon for the month of Shawwal has been sighted or not. Well it is a very clearcut and easy thing. Either you see the moon. Or you dont. Now if that is so hard. Either the science of astronomy tells is that i was seen or it was not. The whole issues arisin out of this thing are plain stupid idiotic moronities that need to done away with.

Today is the night that the new moon was actually sighted. It was a thin thin line in the western sky. The month of Ramazan has ended. Tomorrow muslims will celebrate the Eid. Tonight or the night before eid is called Chaand Raat (Moon Night). Tonight is basically the night when we all finish our shopping. I know I know ... why keep it till the last moment. Honestly. I have no idea why. You think people would prepare before hand but they dont. Actually I am like that too so I should keep quiet.

Today I went with my sisters for the traditional Chaand Raat stuff. We went to a nearby market that was filled to the brim like never before. We went to a stall and my sisters got their hands painted with Mehndi (Henna). Then we all went and all the girls brought Choorian (Glass Bangles). Oh and yes belated word of advice. ALWAYS but the Choorian before the Mehndi since after the Mehndi you cannot try the Choorian on. God my sisters are idiots. Well fortunately they got the right sizes.

Had some excellent chicken soup today. And when I say excellent. I mean excellent. Of course I ate it so ravenously that I burned the top of my mouth. And I cant touch my tongue to the top any more. Because it hurts TOO much.

Today was the first day in quite some time when I did not listen to any music. GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|