03 Shawwal 1424

3rd day of Eid. The same thing all over again today as well.

I was chatting with a friend last night and I learnt about the whole Gay Party thing in Karachi. Apparently one of the older and more settled members of Karachis gay community throw a party ever so often. That is time where gay people meet each other. I have heard that upto 400 people have been to these things. Wow! How desperate can you be. I REALLY wanna go to one. I know I know I am desperate. So what.

Strange search for the day
Google ... Monkey in Karachi ... How dare you google ? How dare you sir!

Another thing that I learnt. I am HORRIBLE on online chatting things. AIM or MSN or MIRC. I am horrible. So if you have talked to me. I AM SORRY FOR PUTTING YOU THROUGH THIS. Loolz. Also I ask TOO many questions. So if you have chatted with me. It is not you ... it is me!

And WOW! does Ammi(Mom) make some TASTY! Koftay and Shami Kabab. Needless to say. I ate like a hog today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|