02 Shawwal 1424

Today was the second day of eid. For me very much the same. Relatives coming over and us going over for dinner. Most people find eid boring. I find it tiring. Well. It is tiring.

Yesterday there was a lot of post about. Today well. There isnt. Really. I mean if I post it will be because I have to not because I want to. Of I can just ramble on like I am doing now. With no rhyme or reason. Like I am doing right now. Well I know that I am just typing crap. You would think that I would stop. But think again. I didnt. WOO HOO !!! I am a loony.

In other news I played SO MUCH SimCity3000Unlimited that the only thing that I can see on the screen is my city building up. I kid you not. TRUST ME !

I hope I will have something to blog about tomorrow. So I will see you all then. Now its time to read your blogs. Bye.

Two interesting searches for the day.
Google ... driving direction in karachi,pakistan ---> Wow and I am just new at that. Thanks you Google!
Google ... looking for karachi beautiful queens for sex ---> I hate Google!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|