01 Shawwal 1424

Today was Eid in Pakistan. YEY!

Well all I did today was drive around the city and meet up with all of my relatives. You people have no idea how exhausting yet interesting that it. We drove about 127 kms in one day. People started coming over from 1000 in the morning. And the last guest left at about 2330. I must have met about 150 people today. Eid! Eid! Eid!

We followed the family tradition of a Pulao and Shami Kabab Lunch at the oldest relative on my mothers side family. We followed the family tradition of evening tea at out house for the people from my fathers side of the family. Lets just say that Eid is a day that is very hectic but very interesting as well.

I didnt go for Eid prayers thought. And everyone I know asked me if I went. And I had to run away every time with some sort of a strange excuse. Now I think my whole family thinks of me as the strange strange guy who is Mr XYZs(Grandfather's name here) grandson. But then again I talked a lot and exchanged my views with many many people. So they also know that I am an intelligent and knowledgeable strange guy. If I go on like this I will have too many adjectives added to my name.

Well here I am after Eid day. Blogging as ever. The love of my life. Oh wait! That is someone else. Well whatever. I hope you all enjoy yourselves. And I have to run.

E I D M U B A R A K !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|