The Runaway ... Part 4

See I cannot get along with her for many reasons. We do not see eye to eye on anything. We can NEVER watch the same channel on tv. Because she watches Indian TV which I hate and I watch oldies which she hates. I cannot listen to my music as she thinks that I am supposed to listen to YOUNG tunes. Rock and Pop and Metal sortof dance techno hip hop unbeat stuff. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! I never want I GET SO FUCKING IRRITATED when someone questions my music. LISTEN TO YOUR DAMNED MUSIC. LEAD YOUR OWN FUCKING LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SPACE! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! IN AM NOT IN A ZOO LET ME HAVE A FUCKING MODICUM OF PRIVACY! GROW THE FUCK UP AND LEARN A FUCKING THING ABOUT HOW TO FUCKING LIVE! DO NOT FUCKING STIFLE ME!

I mean they interfere in everything. What I wear everyone comments on it. What I listen to EVERYONE comments on it. I spend an exorbitant amount of time on the net. Granted. But everyone comments on that. What I eat everyone comments on that. I cannot live like this. People are supposed to behave themselves and not judge someone ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|