I am thiking of adding one thing to my blog from now on. Yes I know you have seen it. A picture of me. That noone can recognize in real life. So I wont lose my safety cover. Ill keep changing the pictures from time to time. So do tell me that I look cute and remember that I have not shaved in some time.

Along with my pictures I will be sharing pictures of buildings. Preferably ones whose architectures I admire.

This time it is the Taj Mahal in Agra. It was built by the fifth Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (Khurram), the Qaisar-e-Hind at that time. His empire was the largest producer of manufactured products and goods in the world at that time. The Taj Mahal was finished in 1653 AD. It was made by the Emperor in memory of his beloved wife Empress Mumtaz Mahal (Arjumand Begum). The Taj Mahal is the considered the epitome of the Indo-Muslim architectural tradition.

And it is a building that I would love to visit and see one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|