FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I hate my fucking luck.

Today WAS the big date. T came back from Islamabad and mailed me that I can come for lunch.

In comes my fucking luck.

My car broke down. So I thought this will be over soon. No need to cancel the date. So I went to the mechanics shop. He said the engine is DEAD. It is DEAD. And I thought WHOA that is not good.

I had to cancel the date. I have to get the engine made. Which is VERY expensive. Damn it. I hate my fucking luck.

To top it all I have been going very slow with T. He has hinted at this but he is VERY patient and understanding. And now he is going to think that this is just an excuse. I mean come on. Engine failure. VERY VERY VERY uncommon. Damn it. I will have to talk to him now. I hate my fucking luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|