WOW WOW WOW !!!

Well I was chatting with the guy I told you all about. T. And OH MY GOD! He is very interested in Urban Planning. I am fascinated by the subject. What are the chances ? I mean come on.

Over the past two days I have chatted with him about. South Asian History, Architecture, Music, Society, Arts, Culture. And again OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD !!! I have completely fallen for him. He is interested in everything I am interested in.

I mean I cannot say how VERY uncommon it is. He is interested in South Asian Classical Music. He is interested in South Asian History. He is even VERY good in Urdu but his English is shaky. BUT OH MY GOD !!! He knows French. This is SO cool. So wish me luck. Please dear God dont let him read this.

Jalal over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|