i went to get my sister from her school today. she is in the 6th grade. i went inside to pick her up. she and her friends were giggling together like girls for 6th grade do. very interesting. as soon as i got close enough she smiled and gave me her bag.

when i came outside she told me all her friends were asking her about who i am. so i asked her what did you tell them. she told me that she didnt tell her friends that i was her brother. taken aback i asked her why ? she said because i didnt look good enough and i wasnt wearing proper clothes. she was right. loolz.

i have never felt this rejected in my life. and since you all know i dont even have an iota of self respect. it didnt even make me feel bad. so that fact that i dont feel bad is what is irking me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|