hmmm. well it was a normal day until i got off the car. when i got off the car my shirt got stuck in the door and i heard an audible rip. hmmmm. what the hell. but when i looked at my shirt i couldnt see it. feeling slightly strange i told my cousin about it. he said maybe a small rip with a big noise. so a started to move away. after two or three steps there was a gust of wind.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO !!! WOWOWOWOEEEE !!!

my pants were ripped at the crotch. BIG RIP ! felt like i was naked and all that wind in my pants. well unlike last time (entry on 2003 09 10) this time i was wearing underwear. only the rip was HUGE. i mean i asked my cousin if he could see it. and yes he could see it when i was walking. WOW! BIG RIP!

needless to say i didnt care if anyone peeked inside. their perversion not mine. so like our plan we went out and had lunch. i kept my legs closed. oops. embarrasing. but nothing happened. i walked back to the car. VERY slow lest any more rips. and here i am blogging about one of the more embarrasing days of my life. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|