chatting with a friend of mine i learnt that he was also VERY fond of eric clapton. it was like a divine wind blowing all over. i dont usually meet clapton fans. when i do i am very happy for them. well we discusses the way his guitar moves. and the way he has a knack of making your heart move. my particular favourite is "old love". this song can do wonders for me. it is a saying in urdu that music is the food of the soul. listening to clapton i will say that it is the food the ointment and the pleasure of the soul. the way he starts layla and how it flows. beautiful.

i am very moved by music. i am sure people who read my blog regularly will know this. but music for me is not just related to the sense of sound. for me in encompasses the sense of touch. for me music is more than music. it is a whole concept. of lyrics. of the voice. of the instruments. of the beats. of the flows. clapton is one of the few people who comes to my standards. he is someone who is excellent in his field.

mr eric clapton. i salute you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|