OH MY GOD !!! it is true. i have found another gay blogger from karachi !!!!! there are others like me in this world. i am not alone !!! i am not alone !!! well it is a relief. it is like being on a desolate island without any people. looking for people . andsuddenly after being all alone for two months. you see a human walking. and it is the utmost of relief and happiness. and tears of joy. well maybe i am making a bit toooooo dramatic. but what the hell. it is a nice nice nice thing to see someone else like me.

and you know what. he wrote the most flattering of comments about me. he said that he fell in love with me "swoon" he also liked my about me page "swoon" and he is from karachi. and he blogs too. there are only about 20-30 bloggers in karachi that is what i figure. this is so wonderful. his pseudonym is danial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|