hmmmm. i hate my monitor i am going to get a new one. i hate my keyboard but i am not going to get a new one because i am too used to it. whoa. thats sounds like some peoples relationships. i hated my mouse and i just got a new one 5 mins ago. hence this post is possible.

well it has been raining a lot in karachi for the past few weeks. more than the last 8-10 years. so it rains all day long on and off, on and off. the whole family sits besides the windows looking out and beaming at the wonderful weather. having lots of tea and samosas and pakoras.

i have finally realized what tgif means. today is saturday and i am at home. i feel so so so so relieved that i do not have to work today. it is making me giddy. also my last day at work didnt go so well. my boss had too much work to do and he let out a lot of steam. since i am new. at me.

at one point i was told that i am so slow that my bosses computer can think faster. i didnt pay much importance or attention to anything that he said after that. i was too occupied thinking how stupid he is. also how he has this small ink stain on his pocket. which i will never tell him about but i will tell everyone else at work about.

i am such a bitch.

also i have this really really cool joke to share with you its basically a pun on a word "our research department tells us that is the days of Queen Elizabeth the First, some ladies in waiting liked to curl up with a good book, while others were satisfied with one of the pages." ;). have fun. bbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|